Friday, March 31, 2017

A package from overseas!

..... had full of Cavalier thingys!!

Pawow!! :) :)

I found myself on this rubber stamp!



Then here's another one which represents me, Momo!



Here's me and Union Jack jacket!


There is my Mini-Me on this pretty purse!



OMD, the Cavalier key-chain!



Mom's besty has also sent us a customized stamp!! 
These are so special!


Thank you very much, Kana's mom!!
We're sending our Cavalier vibes to Kana who recently had a difficult
heart surgery. 

Momo & Pinot/J & R

6 comments:

Julie said...

What AMAZING goodies!!!!
I luffs the stamps aren't they just pawfect!
I am sending POTP to Kana
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Babeth said...

Coucou tous les deux !
Un gros câlin à chacun
Gaïa et Babeth

Kinley Westie said...

What cool pressies!

Tamago said...

Wow what a great package you got! Love those stamps for each of you and the customized one. They are so cool!
I hope your friend Kana will make quick recovery from the surgery. xo

Molly the Airedale said...

What great stuffs you got! Packages from overseas are the best! I am sending lots of AireZen and healing vibes to Kana!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Wonderful prezzies! So nice of your friend to sent them. We hope Kana is recuperating well after her surgery.